Monday, December 17, 2012

My Crocheted Project Christmas Gift

Pin It Now!



Here are some of my crochet project that I will be giveng as christmas gifts for my relatives and close friends, not to mention their names for privacy reasons.

I just crochet these from October to this day and here it is, I had to share. I know it's cold where they are specially now as its winter season so I made some wearable long sleeves, shawl , scarf and hat to keep them warm, pouches and bag for their accessories. I still have some of my crocheted gift items that are not included in this photo. 

Some crocheted projects are my personal patterns and some are from japanese books


















I just read a blog regarding christmas gift raffle where I just have to share my christmas gifts blog to their facebook fan page and if I won, I will get yarn, yarn, and yarn. Oh, I just love those yarn. Just praying I win that yummy yarn!  





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...