Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cellphone Holder

Pin It Now!






Needed:
Stash Thread
Stainless Hook #3
  


Round 1: Chain 26




Round 2: Sc in 2nd ch from hook.



(skip 2ch, 5 dc in next ch, skip 2ch, sc in next ch) around





Round 3: Ch3 (consider as 1st dc), 



2dc in the same st,



skip 2dc, sc in next dc, (skip 2dc, 5dc in next sc, skip 2dc, sc in next dc) around.



End w/ 2dc in 1st st to complete the fan stitch.




Round 4-22: Repeat round 2 -3.



Round 23: Ch6, sl st in 3rd ch from hook (consider as 1st dc and picot), 2dc in the same st, picot, skip 2dc, sc in next dc, *skip 2dc, dc-picot-2dc-picot-2dc-picot in next sc, skip 2dc, sc in next sc* repeat *to* around. end w/ sl st in 1st dc.





String: Make 2 ( Chain 90, cut off ) for the string







9 comments:

  1. nice photo tutorial :).easy but turn out so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Girlie,
    You have a fantastic blog with gorgeous patterns!! Thanks for visiting me and joining my blog. I will be trying out your patterns and I hope I can come back to you in case of any difficulties.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you're welcome. of course you can but I am sure you can tackle this project with no worries at all. enjoy & have fun.

      Delete
  3. I hope you are still monitoring this pattern. I love this cell and would love to make one for my mother. What size of thread did you use? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're still monitoring this pattern. I love the cell phone cover and would love to make one for my mother. What size of Fred did you use? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Patti, The thread that I used here was thread #8. Maybe I will re-do this pattern for complete details.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'll get one made. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...